Founded in 2013 by the Open Education Global (previously Open Education Consortium), the goal of Open Education Week is to raise awareness and showcase impact of open education on teaching and learning worldwide. Open Education Week has become one of the most foremost global events recognizing high achievement and excellence in open education.
On March 04, 2020 Naomi Wahls, European Hub Coordinator for the project and a Learning Developer at TU Delft in the Netherlands, will provide ideas and inspiration related to open instructional design and assessments.
Naomi will review the following topics:
– organization of a learning experience;
– learning outcomes, learner levels, and accessibility;
– active learning in self-directed and distance contexts;
– active learning in turning resources; and
– assessments into a course or textbook.
Time zones may be a challenge, however all webinars will be recorded and made available to all OE4BW participants at OE4BW webinars webpage.