Please find the Call for Papers by BRIDGES Erasmus + project that will be co-located with the OE4BW Eduscope 2022. The provisioned dates for the event are 20-22 September 2022, which will be organized in a hybrid form. More information about the event will follow.
If you are interested, please check the Call for papers on Online and distance education and please send abstracts until May 15th, 2022 and the full papers until June 15th, 2022. All the information about the call is on the link –https://easychair.org/cfp/BRIDGES_symposium_1
The workshop contains research and experience tracks. Full research and experience papers describing new and innovative results on scientific or practical experiences on the positive technologies for the open education domain. We welcome submissions describing theoretical advances as well as system design, implementation, and experimentation. We also welcome work-in-progress papers targeting the main topics of the workshop.
Relevant topics for the conference include, but are not limited to the following:
- State-of-the-art and current needs to transition from Emergency Response Teaching to New Normal
- Conceptual and theoretical explorations of New Normal (what it consists of and what we need for this transition)
- Networked learning
- Teacher professional and faculty development for digital education (K12 and higher education contexts)
- Evaluating Open Educational Resources
- Assessment, Interaction and Technology in Distance Education
- Digital transformation and educational innovation: the meaning, the makings of and the prospects
- Educational technology tools and transformative practices
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com